Halifax Intermediaries launches new product range and reduces rates
02 August 2013
Halifax Intermediaries has today launched a range of fixed and tracker products at 80% LTV and has also reduced the rates across its mortgage range in a move which further strengthens its support of homemovers and first time buyers.
The changes, which come into effect today (Friday 2nd August) include a range of 2 year fixed and tracker mortgages at 80% LTV for homemovers, first time buyers and remortgage customers with rates starting at 3.39% with a £999 fee and 3.79% with no fee
Rates are also being reduced on the following mortgage products
- 85% LTV 2 year fixed rate product for homemovers and first time buyers are being reduced by 0.20%, and trackers reducing by 0.05%. Rates now start at 3.44%.
- 85% LTV 2 year fixed rate and tracker products for remortgage customers are being reduced by up to 0.30% with rates now starting at 3.44%.
- 90% LTV 2 year fixed rate products for homemovers are being reduced by 0.40% with rates now starting at 4.99%.
- 90% LTV 2 year fixed rate products for first time buyers are being reduced by 0.20% with rates now starting at 4.79%.
- Rates are also being reduced on NewBuy and MI New Home products by 0.20% with rates now starting at 4.49%
Ian Wilson, Head of Halifax Intermediaries said:
“We are strengthening our product range by continuing to offer competitive rates and an excellent range of products for homebuyers and remortgage customers to choose from. By further reducing the rates across our affordable housing mortgages, we are continuing to demonstrate our commitment to helping home buyers in this sector make their way onto the property ladder.”